Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Lifestyle Adventures"

I recently received an email from a female friend of mine telling me, "Most men would die to have your job". Well, as a matter of fact, I have heard that statement from a thousand other people over the past 11 years I have been associated with Trapeze. The truth is, I know that!!!!!!!!!! Mine is a very unique situation. I see beautiful naked women day in and day out engaged in every aspect of sexual activity. I host Trapeze events at clothing optional resorts where again, I'm in the company of naked people. I am a regular at Haulover Beach in Miami surrounded by hundreds of naked people. Do I ever get bored of all of this you ask? Hell NO!!! I reply. Although I must admit, I have become somewhat immune to the eroticy of nudity. I often tell people that, watching porn movies in Trapeze, to me, is like watching cartoons...after a while, you do get somewhat turned off by it all.

As Marketing Director and Public Relations Manager of Trapeze, my personal enjoyment is speaking with everyone and finding out from people what it was that persipitated their visit to a swingers club such as our's. I love hearing the stories of how our members got involved in the "Lifestyle". Both the regulars, and the "Newbies" their stories never cease to fasinate me. "Allen, you should write a book of all of your experiences at the club and with your involvement in the "Lifestyle". This is another statement I hear from people all the time. Who knows?

I have quite a few thoughts that I will be sharing with all of you regarding some of the experiences that I have seen and have had over the years. I truly think you will find them MOST INTERESTING. Stay tuned for "Lifestyle Adventures by Little Allen"! Life is GOOD!
Hey...I just had a thought. There are so many of you that probably have some great stories to share about your involvement in the Lifestyle. Now, wouldn't that make for some great interesting reading?
Share your stories with me. Email trapofflorida@aol.com subject blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment